Fund Prices (LKR) As at 2018-12-11 | Return YTD (Non Annualized)

close
NDB Wealth

Plans for kids

Calculator Kids saver

Product ID - 28703

Here’s a product that's truly revolutionary. Unlike regular kids bank accounts that charge high fees, pay meagre rates of interest, offers gifts and ties up your money forever, the Regular KIDS Saver Account from NDB WEALTH ensures the safety of capital, offers high income, and provides unmatched flexibility. You can withdraw funds whenever your child needs it. The KIDS Saver Account offers you security and higher income.The fund is 50% allocated on NDB Wealth Income Fund and the remaining 50% is allocated in NDB Wealth Money Plus Fund.

think big, start small.

Calculator Kids saver plus

Product ID - 28704

This innovative product provides all the security and flexibility of the Kids Saver Account, but offers the possibility of even better returns. The KIDS Saver Plus Account from NDB WEALTH offers high income, and provides unmatched flexibility. You can withdraw funds whenever your child needs it. Your savings are invested in a combination of high interest paying paper issued by high quality corporates, and in shares of well managed listed companies. There’s no better head start to give your kids!. The fund is 30% allocated in NDB Wealth Growth Fund and the remaining 70% is allocated in NDB Wealth Income Fund.

!t's time Start a Regular Savings Plan.