Fund Prices (LKR) As at 2018-10-17 | Return YTD (Non Annualized)

close
NDB Wealth

Plans for women

Calculator Women’s Saver

Product ID - 28705

Most banks will tell you that you can’t have high returns, security AND flexibility. But in today’s economic environment, women deserve to have all three. Fortunately, the NDB WEALTH Women’s Saver account offers just that. Unlike bank savings accounts that pay meagre rates of interest, or bank fixed deposits that tie up money forever, the Women’s Saver Account offers high income together with flexibility. You can withdraw your funds whenever you need. In addition, we assure the safety of your capital. It's the edge you need to help you make the most of life. The fund is 100% allocated in NDB Wealth Money Plus Fund.

Calculator Women’s Saver Plus

Product ID - 28706

This product provides all the security and flexibility of the Women’s Saver Account, but offers the potential of even better returns. Unlike bank savings accounts that pay meagre rates of interest, or bank fixed deposits that tie up money forever, the Women’s Saver PLUS Account offers high income together with flexibility. You can withdraw your funds whenever you need. Your savings are invested in a combination of high interest paying paper issued by high quality corporates, and in shares of well managed listed companies. This is for the women who really want to go for it! . The fund is 40% allocated in NDB Wealth Income Fund and the remaining 60% is allocated in NDB Wealth Money Plus Fund.

Family share builder

Product ID - 28707

The Family Share Builder Account is a great way to REALLY PLAY. If you’re aiming for the best returns, can afford to live with fluctuations in your capital, and are ready to ride the Share Market, this is your ideal Investment Account. The Family Share Builder Account gives you the opportunity of harvesting the upside of the market boom without the hassles and complications. For unmatched returns, lock in your investment for 3 years and let your money work for you. Now this is how to play to win!. The fund is 100% allocated in NDB Wealth Growth & Income Fund.

!t's time to Start a Regular Savings Plan today.